- All individual domestic orders now ship for a Flat Rate of $7.
- Domestic orders over $75 qualify for Free Shipping. Simply use the coupon code “FreeShipping” on checkout. If your order qualifies and you forget to apply the coupon, please email us here within 48 hours and we will refund the shipping charge. Note that it takes a full 24 hours for your initial order to be fully processed and we are able to apply the refund. Note that there is a limit of one coupon code per order.
- All orders that ship directly from Baby Be Hip will ship via US Priority Mail. Baby Be Hip ships from Pennsylvania; shipping typically takes two to three days (depending where you are located) from the time items leave our shop. Please allow up to two weeks for your personalized items to ship from Baby Be Hip (though items ship sooner when possible).
- If you need an order shipped ASAP, please email or call us to see if we can accommodate your needs. If you wish to rush your order, there is a $10 surcharge fee and rates for overnight shipping can cost anywhere from $30-50 dollars, depending on the shipping destination and package weight.
- Items that ship from a third party will not necessarily ship via US Priority Mail. Ceramic tiles, ornaments and plates ship directly from the artist. Please allow two to three weeks for your ceramic tile or ornament to ship and three to four weeks for your ceramic plate to ship.
- If your order includes items that ship from multiple locations, we will let you and/or the recipient know that your order will arrive in multiple packages.
- Baby Be Hip does not accept responsibility for undelivered items if shipped according to the instructions in an order. However, customer satisfaction is important to us, and we will work with you to arrive at a successful outcome.
- International shipping is handled differently. If you wish to ship internationally, please email us or call us at 215-353-0550. The rate for international shipping is based on weight and location; we will charge you the actual shipping fee plus a $7 surcharge fee. Rates for international shipping usually cost anywhere from $30-50 dollars, depending on the shipping destination. Also, you may choose whether or not you wish to purchase insurance; Baby Be Hip does not accept responsibility for undelivered items if shipped in according to the instructions in the order. As an alternative, we will gladly ship the items to you so you can determine the best means to ship the package overseas.
- All embroidered products, unless specified, are packaged in our signature gift box and ribbon.
We package these orders beautifully in pink or blue tissue paper inside a white gift box tied with a coordinating pink or blue polka-dotted ribbon. If requested, a gift card with (or without) a handwritten note will be included.
- Our Baby Be Hip buckets are not gift boxed because of their size, but they make beautiful gifts and are mailed in clear packaging tied with our Baby Be Hip signature ribbon. As always, a free handwritten gift note is included as well.
- Some items sourced through third-party manufacturers or artists will ship directly from that party, and thus not in Baby Be Hip signature packaging. Our ceramics, for example, ship directly from the artist and do not include the free gift packaging. This should be noted on the product page in the ordering process.