At Baby Be Hip, we promise you’ll always leave with a smile!
“What’s the baby's name?” That’s the question new parents get asked over and over. At Baby Be Hip, we’ve been helping new parents answer that question since 2002 by providing unique and beautiful personalized baby gifts that allow them to display the baby’s name with pride.
By providing high-quality products and outstanding customer service, we aim to WOW! and delight each and every customer. Our gifts include a handwritten gift note and free gift packaging, we email you a picture of your order before it ships, and we send order updates every step of the way. You are in good hands with us! We want to make gift giving easy for you while still sending the perfect baby gift to your favorite little ones.
The things that matter most…
- Being kind to each other is the premise of our tagline “Always Leave Them Smiling”. It is important that we are kind to each other, to each other at Baby Be Hip, to our customers, to our vendors and really to everyone. It's so much easier to smile than frown, and there is so much good that comes from a smile.
- Supporting others that are not as fortunate as us.
- Lifting others up. We strongly believe in this philosophy.
- Excellent customer service because you deserve only the very best!
- Beautiful baby gifts that are made especially for the special little ones in your life.
The team of Matt, Kristy, and Maricar (Mary) are working hard to provide quality, stylish, and affordable options for the new baby in your life. We understand the importance of providing a great customer experience from the time you land on our website until the gift arrives at its destination. Our team is working hard to develop new products and reshape our current selection to make us your go-to personalized baby gifting website.
History of Baby Be Hip:
Colleen Mook (Former Owner & Founder) - Colleen launched Baby Be Hip in 2002 after leaving her corporate career to raise a family. Baby Be Hip and its products have been featured in national parenting magazines and on Good Morning America, and Colleen has appeared in various media, including The TODAY Show, for her accomplishments in building a successful brand while raising a family. You can learn more about Colleen by visiting her website.