We are so excited to be partnering with Cradles to Crayons at Baby Be Hip once again. Are you looking for the perfect place to donate those bins of baby clothes and toddler clothing that you no longer need and use? Look no further. We are located in Horsham, PA and we are serving as a drop off location for Cradles to Crayons. No need to drive to Conshohocken, we’ll do that. That’s our gift to you for your generosity to an amazing organization.
They are also in desperate need of winter coats. Yes, winter coats. If you are like me, you probably have a few hanging in the closet that no one wears anymore. Clean out your closet and warm up another fellow Philadelphian! So, yes, we are taking more than just baby items and baby coats. Read below for all the items that they will take and not take.
If you haven’t heard about this local organization Cradles to Crayons they are located in Conshohocken, PA and they are a nonprofit organization that donates new and gently used items to low income children in the Philadelphia area. We here at Baby Be Hip love and support Cradles to Crayons mission and want to help provide essentials for children in need.
Stop by and visit us at Baby Be Hip and drop off your donations – we would love to see and meet some of our customers and new friends too! We are located at 460-A Caredean Drive in Horsham, PA in the back and we will be open for drop offs on Monday-Friday, 9-4 p.m. Our number is 215.353.0550 if you need assistance.
What They Need
- Clothing, sizes newborn – 14/16 (youth)
- Winter boots, sneakers, and sandals (infant/child sizes 0–13 and youth/adult sizes 1–10)
- Winter coats, sizes newborn – 14/16 (youth)
- Hats, gloves, scarves
- Fall/Spring jackets, sizes newborn – 14/16 (youth)
- New socks and underwear
- Books, especially baby board books and chapter books for children ages 10-12
- New arts and crafts/school supplies (please click here for a full list of our school supply needs)
- Baby crib & bassinette bedding (no bumpers, please)
- Baby carriers (sling, Bjorn, Snuggli, etc.)
- Diaper Bags
- Baby equipment, especially strollers, pack-n-plays and car seats (car seats must be less than 5 years old)
- Other items we accept: high chairs, baby swings/rockers, baby bouncy seats, baby bath tubs
- No cribs, please
- Baby safety equipment (gates, bed rails, outlet covers, cabinet locks, etc.)
- New baby hygiene supplies
- Batteries, especially AA and C
SORRY, BUT What They Can’t Accept
- ADULT CLOTHING sizes M, L, XL+
- Due to the recent drop‐side crib recall, we are no longer accepting cribs of any kind
- Stuffed animals
- Car seats older than five years or that have been in an accident
- DVDs/CDs/VHS tapes/computer games
- Room decor
- Religious books/toys, including Christmas/Easter/Hannukah/Kwanzaa related items
- Books about families (“I Love Mommy,” “Daddy and I”)
- Underwear or socks out of its package or that are used
- Used bathing suits
- High-heeled shoes and shoes that are not in great condition
- Soccer cleats
- Clothing that is stained, torn, or has family writing (“mommy”, “daddy”, etc.)
- Military related or violent toys/games (no guns of any type)
- Oversized plastic play toys (please no toys larger than 24 inches)
- Large backyard toys, slides, swings, baby pools, and structures
- Used hygiene products
- Baby food
- Breast feeding supplies
- Used arts and crafts/school supplies
If you’re dropping of some items for our collection, don’t forget – you can use our new LOCAL program and pick up your Baby Be Hip order! Have a special new baby you want to celebrate, we’d love to help you. Use coupon code LOCAL when placing your order, and it will be ready to pick up in 24 business hours.
Visit us, pick up a gift, and drop off for a good cause at Baby Be Hip! You have an amazing heart and we all thank you for your generosity to all the family’s in need!